Tuesday, April 15, 2003

TEEJAYMAS 2003 is upon us. Here's a funny birthday email from my grandpa, transcribed by my aunt Frieda:



TJ,



23 years since I held my first grandchild in the Middletown apartment. Everyone agreed "that's a keeper."



Year by year it became clear Ann had a winner. Communication skill is a top priority and you have it in spades. Your natural compassion and positive perspective have armed you with the tools to attack the naysayers.



San Francisco is an excellent choice for honing these skills. However, everyone hits the wall of boredom and burnout. That's the time to saddle up and come to the Rocky Mountain Foothills with the climate and diversity of activities - definitely a prescription for re-energizing.



I love my grandson - HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!



No comments:

Post a Comment