Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Jesus Christ.

Everything was going too well, it seems. This move has been relatively painless ... until today. Lauren and I got across Staten Island OK, but as soon as we took the exit for the Belt Parkway, her car started smoking/steaming a bit. We pulled over at one of the bayview parking lots and noticed that antifreeze was leaking like a mother. But after a few phone calls, we decided to keep going. We got about a half mile before we realized we could not go any further. NO! So I had to call for a cab to pick me up on the Belt. I had no idea which company to call, so I dialed 411 and chose a random company in Brooklyn, which, fortunately, referred me to a car service closer to me. The driver was at the car within five minutes, which was good because we wound up stuck in traffic -- that no-reason traffic that seriously pisses me off. And thank God I had just enough money to cover the expensive-ass unexpected ride.

Now I'm at JFK with about 25 minutes to spare and, like a good nerd, I'm online. WiFi will cure what ails ya.

1 comment:

  1. [url=http://buyonlineaccutaneone.com/#vdrya]accutane online[/url] - accutane 5 mg , http://buyonlineaccutaneone.com/#ofqhm accutane 20 mg

    ReplyDelete