Tuesday, September 28, 2010



Armed with the iPhone 4's much-improved camera and the fantastic iMovie app, I've grabbed short videos of my favorite spots in San Francisco during the past three months, with the goal of piecing together a collection of beautiful vistas, starting at the bay and stretching the seven miles across the city to the ocean.

I skipped some obvious tourist areas, such as Chinatown and Fisherman's Wharf, simply because I don't enjoy them, and I also skipped some neighborhoods I do enjoy because they're not particularly appealing on video (West Portal, Valencia St.).

Here's what you do see in the video:

Ferry Building/Embarcadero
Bay Bridge/Embarcadero
AT&T Park/South Beach
Financial District/Cable car
Castro
Dolores Park
Twin Peaks
Alamo Square
Palace of Fine Arts
Golden Gate Bridge/Chrissy Field
Golden Gate Park/Dutch Windmill
Ocean Beach

1 comment:

  1. aaaand i don't know why it says frank up there. it's robyn :)

    ReplyDelete