Friday, February 5, 2010

While not as long as last year's nine-week stay in Mexico City, I'm off to Buenos Aires for five weeks beginning just before my birthday. I'm thinking if I head to the southern hemisphere before the big day, time will go backwards and I can ward off 30 for a little longer. Yes?

If not, I can enjoy finally being able to check Argentina off the list. No plans to explore much of the interior (it's way too far to Patagonia) but I am going to take the high-speed ferry across the ocean-like Río de la Plata to Montevideo when J comes to visit. Who knew Uruguay had so much going on?

I'll be working remotely for most of my stay, from a studio apartment in Recoleta/Barrio Norte. It's walking distance to Subte, the famous cemetery, Parque Las Heras and, of course, the kinds of empanada, pizza and gelato places I'll be dreaming about from now until April. Anda anda anda.

7 comments:

  1. hey man! i love your blog! i come back every second day to see, if something new. keep it up! your my man! greetings =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for sharing with us, I believe this website truly stands out : D.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Many people are overwhelmed by the idea of writing frequently. But the truth is, the more you write, the more you can write and let others fully grasp you better concerning this theme. Forums are also a wonderful method to meet like minds and be an expert in this topic. But I have seen that a site like yours is another great learning centre, especially in certain questionable areas.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have got one idea for your website. It seems like right now there are a couple of cascading stylesheet issues when launching a number of web pages in google chrome and internet explorer. It is working okay in internet explorer. Possibly you can double check this.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello. And Bye. Thank you very much.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello. And Bye. Thank you very much.

    ReplyDelete

  7. [url=http://blue-pil.com/en/item/generic_zyban.html]buy zyban[/url]

    ReplyDelete